Camping rates, packages and rentals
|Full service sites||$40|
|Electric & water||$36|
|Basic Tent Site||$26|
|Basic RV Site||$30|
Canoe Trip Packages
- Eleanor Lake (1-5 hours) $30. Close to the campsite with beach, playground and concession stand. With transportation: $45.
- Mud Lake Excursion to Parberry Falls
(3-5 hours) $45/canoe (fits 2/3 people) Bear & Eagle viewing opportunities. With transportation $75
- Wilderness Experience at Murtle Lake (2 plus days) (see pricing above).
*Transportation can be arranged for an additional fee.
NOTE: reservations for canoes and canoe carts HIGHLY recommended for July & August.
Starting at $85 CDN, your Mountain Bike Getaway includes:
- two rental mountain bikes
- one night in a sleeping cabin for two
- the use of shared cooking facilities
- bike stand
- trail map
- trail orientation
Additional charges for more than two people/bikes.
Starting at $120 CDN, this package includes same as above, plus:
- canoe rental for one day
Additional charges for
more than two people, two bikes and one canoe.
|Canoe 16′, 17’6″||$30/day|
|Canoes come with paddles, life-jackets, bailer, throw rope, ropes, roof carrier, and sponge|
$30/day – with transport $45
Camping & Fishing Gear Rentals
|Fishing Gear Package||$20/use*|
|Sleeping, cooking equipment normal for 2 people*Use can be one day or multi day|
Bike & Helmet Rentals
|Town & Country Bikes||$5/hour to $20 for the day|
|Mountain Bikes||$10/hour (3+ hour discounts available)|
|Kid’s bikes & helmets are free
Guided Tours are available on request (varied rates)