Campsites, tipis, cabins and rentals
Blue River Campground is open May 1 st (sometimes earlier) thru October 15th (sometimes later)
The campground has 42 sites that can accommodate RVs and tents. Water, electricity, and full hook-ups are available. Many sites are convenient ‘pull-thrus’, which can accommodate the longest vehicles.
There are three camping cabins which can sleep six in a cozy fashion and have lights, plugins and beds.
We also rent tipis. The large tipi sleeps six adults; the two smaller ones can fit two adults and a couple of small children.
- Full service sites w/electric, water & sani
- Electric & electric/water sites
- Extra long pull-thru sites
- Cabins with electricity and beds
- Tipis with foam sleeping mats
- Picnic tables and fireboxes at every site
- Basic sites w/tent pads & firepits
- Free hot showers and flush toilets
- Log cook shelter with BBQ and fridge (accommodates 20+)
- WIFI (wireless internet)
- Canoe & cart rentals
- Mountain bike rentals
- Town bike rentals
- Borrow a Bike Program
- Gold pan rentals
- Camping gear rentals
- Fishing Licences
- Fishing gear rentals
- Fishing Guide Access
Children and pet friendly
For Kids Only at the campground. There is a large sand area for younger kids with all kinds of toys and games located right by the office building. Kids gather there to play and parents love to hang out with a coffee and watch them enjoying the afternoon sunshine.
Older youth enjoy the basketball hoops, badminton area or soccer net used for soccer or street hockey. We have all the balls and equipment for use free of charge. Board games and books are available to borrow.
Blue River activities
While in the town of Blue River, a variety of activities and services are located within walking distance (less than 20 minutes in most cases):
- Swimming and Diving at Eleanor Lake
- Playground at the Blue River Community Park for young children
- Baseball Diamond (10 minute walk)
- Restaurants serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Walking Paths, Biking Trails and Hiking Trails
- Canoeing at Eleanor Lake (5min walk), Mud Lake (10 minute drive)
- Grocery and liquor stores
- Fishing at Eleanor Lake, Mystery Lake and ….. Secret Places
- Helicopter fishing, hiking or sight-seeing from Mike Wiegele Resort
- Animal viewing & a wilderness waterfall delight w/River Safari Tours
Come for a visit, and enjoy your stay! If you would like any further information on the Blue River Campground, or what is available to you in Blue River, BC: